Thursday, June 24, 2010

Earth Quake

Yes we had an earthquake right here in Perth!!! (Ontario) It registered 5.0 on the Richter Scale , everybody was talking about it, I guess it rumbled pretty good. DH was in the shop and everything rattled!!! Guess where I was>>>>>having lunch at an outdoor patio for my friend's Birthday! We didn't feel a thing!
Here's one of the things I'm working on right now, so much fun ....quilting with a Big Stitch and perle cotton. Love how it's turning out! Hopefully it's one of my Christmas presents!

3 comments:

allsewnup said...

Your quilt is lovely, I really like the effect that the quilting has. I'm in Sask. and we've been under more tornado watches this year than I care to count. YIKES!!!
You keep safe down east. Hopefully no more quakes!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site sewlmatesister.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Unknown said...

I'd love to reply but you've left your post as anonymous. Can you please let me who you are?