Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting so much done!!!


Well last week, I hosted the Charity Quilting Girls for a pot luck at my house and two days later I hosted the Sewlmates with husbands for a potluck here, so now I breathe a little and start to enjoy the summer. I've spent lots of time in the Studio, got my large quilt quilted and the binding machined on, now to just hand sew the bindings down. We're having a heat wave here so a little hand sewing is in order! Got some gifty stuff done and we went to car show and we're planning to leave on a weeks vacation late next week, so have to get the camper ready!!  Oh ya, going to a quilt show with friends in Prince Edward County , a beautiful little town called Picton, next Saturday and another BIG car show on Sunday! We DO have Fun!!! LOL...Some random pics from the last week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Before we had the cottage, we used to go to car shows. Such fun and lovely people to boot!
I'm not doing much as the heat wave that is here is wearing down the energy....I'm not complaining as I swear, I won't complain as I remember January etc.
Pot Luck suppers rule!