Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pure by Sweetwater for Moda

I just love this fabric. I ordered a layer cake of Pure a while back and ordered a few yards on preorder that came in this week. Aren't they amazing!
I've been working at a few things, one of them is cleaning up in the studio!! Oh, my!!!!
I did manage to get asomething done for the earlybird Christmas challenge, and I'm so pleased with it. Working on a few more today.
It's a trash bag to hang over the headrest in the car. I used this fantastic canvas type fabric and it has boning in it to stay open! Don't you just love this fabric??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you have any of your extensive collection of Pure by Sweetwater for Moda left that you would like to sell. I need charm squares and maybe a yard for border to finish a quilt I'm in the middle of. Can't find it anywhere so I thought I'd ask. tks for your time , Cathy