Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration!!!!!!!

I love to be inspired by other quilters..... Just a few I've seen on other bloggers sites lately..
The first one is Shirley at The sewing Cave
isn't it gorgeous, it's her favorite quilt she made last year, a Judy Niemeyer pattern. She's entered it into this weekends Quilting Gallery
contest and it's called Prairie Star. I don't know Shirley, just think her quilt is amazing!
Then, I saw this mug rug at Edith's Of Quilts and More

Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen? Makes me want to go out and buy an embroidery machine again


Then there's  It's For The Birds by Kathleen Whiting (and quilted by Natalie Bonner of Piece n Quilt )that's in the final round of the McCalls Quilt Designer Contest.  (8 Finalists) I hope to have a pattern to make this quilt someday! You can vote once a day from every computer for this or any of the other quilts here.
Have a great weeekend everyone and I hope you are as lucky as me to be so inspired by other wonderful quilters in our midst!



6 comments:

Edith Bieri-Hanselmann said...

Hi Ruth, isn't it amazing that with the internet we can get inspired from a lot of quilters all over the world?
Edith

SandyQuilts said...

Adorable. Hey there is one for sale here
http://mqresource.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16648-fs-mc-janome-11000/
She needs to sell before her DH returns from Afghanistan. Janome's are workhorses. JMO

Unknown said...

I sometimes just drop in to visit new bloggers that are on someone's sidebar to see why they go there.
I've found many of my favs that way.
And yes, Janomes are workhorses.

外贸seo said...

On a trip while travelling, the community information launched us all to some small town known as Pound. Wherever it's renowned regarding itreally is very Cheapest WOW Goldthicker along with rich and creamy yoghurt, almost all capped using abundant sweetie and also guess what happens...opium poppy seeds! Of course, an individual observed me! Opium poppy plant seeds! I used to be very apprehensive about trying it initially. Due to the fact That's not me a real supporter associated with yoghurt and furthermore, yogurt that is certainly crafted from goat's milk. Hmmm. Nevertheless after getting charmed with the server which makes it, ( He makes it and also suggestions it too deep, exactly like turkish soft ice cream, to exhibit precisely how heavy the particular yoghurt as well as sweetie is ) I decided to have a try out. Thank heavens Used to do! It had been genuinely delicious. It is very wealthy, a bit World Of Warcraft Gold wrong, however the sweetie causes it to be sweet along with tasty. The actual poppy seed? They will type of looked like sesame seed products! I would really like a new menu of it right this moment! An amusing truth about the Pound villagers : Because they wow buy gold have so much poppy plants obtainable, they sip trunks a number of petals within whole milk bottles involving children consequently infants may rest during the night time! My dear amazing benefits!

Anonymous said...

sdsd

Anonymous said...

xxvxv