Friday, October 7, 2011

Things I Love




Don't you just LOVE this quilt? MY friend Marylynn, made this quilt and entered into The Quilting gallery's online contest this weekend. If you'd like to vote for it, you can go here .


Here's another thing I've fallen in love with ! It's the new French General line from Moda , called Rouenneries Deux! I immediately, preorded it from here .





Then I fell in love with a kit, which I never do, but I told hubby that it would make the perfect Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, since we are heading to Florida, I'm using up as many scraps as I can. But I do love the fabric! I hope to get some of the American deals when there.

Unknown said...

Hope you have agreat time Nnaci, I must have something set wrong as I can't post on any blogs!!!