Sunday, August 4, 2013

LOng Time, no post and Guild Show!!!!

I can't believe after all this time, I'm finally doing a new post!!! LOL Lots of things have kept me away from blogging. It's been a busy year, with house for sale and dealing with my job as Program Coordinator for The Lanark County Quilters Guild. I've also been trying to limit the amount of things I get involved in! I'm one of those people who takes on WAY too much!! Then my body tells me to stop!!!! So after a long break, and realizing our Guilds show is on at the end of this week...I'd better write in my blog. Since blogs are mostly for the person writing them, I really need to document this upcoming show!!!
Here are a few of my quilts that I am entering in the show!!!




I'll be back soon with lots more pictures from the show. If you're in the area, it's always a great show. Lanark County Quilters Guild, Perth, Ontario!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

oh so you are the Ruth that made these spectacular quilts - I think Linda showed the first one on the Inklingo page?